Sunday, July 15, 2012

Gratitude

Hello all,

Friday I had the privilege of talking to a group of sweet, Christian girls. We had a lot of  fun and I hope they learned a lot. I know I did. It's so nice to see young women who are being raised to love God and who don't mind giving up a Friday night to learn more about Him.

Before I spoke, Peggy, our preacher's wife and the mother of one of the girls, talked about gratitude. She encouraged the girls to keep a gratitude journal by simply writing down five things they were grateful for every day. I'm hoping to incorporate that into my day, too. In fact, I think it's another great way to start my day.

What I'm grateful for today:
1. My loving Christian family
2. My mom got an iPad so I can FaceTime with her
3. My husband's patience and forgiveness
4. The Mentalist reruns
5. The beautiful rain and awesome thunder

What are you grateful for today?

Soon I'm going to share the lesson I gave the girls about daily Bible study.

No comments:

Post a Comment